Weatherproof Construction Silicone Sealant Quick Drying Bath
Feature of Construction Silicone Sealant
* Excellent weatherproof performance;
* Strong cohesiveness;
* Super anti-fungus performance.
Directions for use
1. Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry ad grease-free. Remove all grit,
oil, grease, detergents, flaking paint, any loose materials and old
2. Cut off tip of nozzle and cartridge. Screw on nozzle to cartridge.
3. Fit into chalking gun, applyn surface in steady flow.
4. If required smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in mild
5. Remove excess uncured sealant with a mineral turpentine soaked
cloth. Fully cured excess sealant an be removed by trimming with a
Construction Silicone Sealant Parameters
Construction Silicone Sealant
Smooth paste without bubble or particles
Clear; White; Black; Grey and other special color
1.42 to 1.55g/ml
Skin time (25°C/65% R.H.)
3 ~5 mins
Full cure time (25°C/65% R.H.)
Hardness Shore A
-40°C to +150°C
Elongation at Break
Elongation at Break
For successful bonding, glass must be clean of all dust, dirt and
oil. The cleaned glass should be wiped dry immediately with a
clean, lint free cloth or blown dry with hot oil free air.
DO NOT clean glass with soap and water solutions.
Soap residue can cat as a release agent and result in adhesion
Clean glass should be handled with clean, lint free gloves or
equivalent only. Oils from hands and fingers can act a release
agents resulting in adhesion failure.
1. Glass must be properly prepared as described.
2. Apply the aquarium sealant to edge surface of the glass to be
joined to the non-edge surface. After application of the sealant,
the assembled glass components should be tightly placed in a
fixture or jig to allow sealant to flow evenly between joined
surfaces and to give support during the internal sealing of the
3. Selected bead size appropriate for the size of aquarium being
constructed. Apply the sealant into the center of the joint formed
by the sections of glass.
Tool the sealant immediately after application. Any excess sealant
should be removed before the sealant is cured by suing a clean
cloth. Cured sealant can be trimmed with sharp blade. Allow sealant
to cure at least 7-10 days before adding water and fish. This will
ensure full cure and will allow the curing agent to totally
How to use